Biyernes, Hunyo 24, 2011

THE RED WHISTLE

Isang bongang araw to all my PRETTY readers....

Just finished reading a novel by Pittacus Lore titled "I am Number Four" for about 24 hours or so in between sleep, naps, eating, and going to the comfort room...


I wasn't able to watch the movie last March 2011 that's why i'm so excited to read the book that for 24 hours I refrain from going online and also didn't bother to reply or even read the text messages I received. (hehehe sorry naman dun sa mga nag-text!)

And then FINALLY after finishing the book I decided to turn on my computer, check my e-mail, my facebook account and of course my blogsite...

Isang bonggang smile ang pinakawalan ng aking mga labi... wow I had 46 visits na agad... "not bad!" i thought.



kaya naman isang bonggang bonggang pasasalamat para sa mga bumisita at nag basa!!!


I Love you all... Mwahugs all over....


Xempre I know for sure na  ang mga friends ko from Downelink which is the C.A.R.R.I.E.S ANGELS, at ang mga friends ko from SPC called TROPANG UBER are most of the visitors... and of course I will elaborate on them sa aking mga future blog entries... anufa!!!



Pero ngayon gusto ko muna i-post ang isang bagay which caught my attention kanina lang ULIT. a Facebook fan page na pinakilala sa amin ng ANGEL na si ELLE or whom we call ELSA from of course Downelink's C.A.R.R.I.E.S ANGELS. 

The Facebook fan page i am reffering to is "THE RED WHISTLE"


The page description says...............

"Is a community response to the alarming number of new HIV cases in the Philippines and the rising number of deaths due to AIDS related complications.

The Red Whistle aims to empower and inspire people to come together and help each other in this battle against HIV and AIDS. We hope to engage individuals and groups to HELP sound the alarm in their respective communities that HIV is here and it must be stopped.

We call on artists, organizations, companies... we call on you! Collaboration and partnership are very much welcome!

We are currently producing a great number of Red Whistles. We will post here how you can get them.

NO MORE AIDS-RELATED DEATHS
STOP THE SPREAD OF HIV NOW
TOGETHER WE CAN!


For the latest statistics please divert to http://www.pnac.org.ph/uploads/documents/publications/NEC_HIV_April-AIDSreg2011.pdf"

Kaya naman may I join agad ang lola nyo together with the Other ANGELS sa fight laban sa HIV and AIDS.

Dahil bukod sa alam ko na there will also be beautiful people like the guy in the photo below na kajoin din sa group na ito ay willingness din naman talaga ako to support the advocacy. walang echoz yan mga teh ha!!!


Kaya naman I am inviting you all namaki-join na rin!!! sama-sama nating labanan at sugpuin ang chakang aswang na si ALING AIDA!!!

what are you waiting for??? click HERE to visit THE RED WHISTLE on Facebook!!! at wag ka nang mag inarte pa i-like mo din xempre teh!!! Then spread the news!!!

And kung gifted ka rin naman teh why don't you create and send them relevant artworks like this...




Oh diba?!?! anung masasabi mo??? pati ang pambansang bayani natin na si Gat. Jose Rizal naki Red Whistle na... ikaw na lang yata ang hindi pa.... magpapa-huli ka ba??? join ka na sa battle agains HIV and AIDS and tell ALL your friends about it!!! NOW NAH!!! Kuha mo?!?!

###SABOG!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento